2009年2月24日星期二

Feb25th,2009

It's the first day I start a blog here,so I guess it's memorable to write a little bit.
I hope I could continue this one.I've actually tried to start a blog a long time ago.But I just too lazy to continue it.Busy is always an good excuse to postpone plans.But this time I choose to start a blog here for certain reasons.
Fristly and most importantly,I was really inspired by an American writer named Melissa Taylor,who wrote the book>,which I liked a lot.And amazingly,Melissa used her blog to encourage other people who are suffered from faith and life by giving her own experiences and awesome advice too.She is definitely a good example as a witness for God.And what she did inspired me to give a shot too.I know I am not any good wirter and the truth is my writing sucks.

But I promise you what I am gonna write it's gonna about my life and my feelings.I won't look at this as any school assignments,neither will I fake my feelings here.I am not fishing for any compliments or attendtion either.I am just writing about my life that gained from God.Hopefully you will get to know God from my life too.Life is so short,it is cerntainly a gift from God.So I do hope this blog can help me be a witness of God.
Any comments will be welcome here.Thank you guys for your concerning.Love you guys~

没有评论:

发表评论